The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of the Triangle #NonprofitSTRONG Summit is an annual conference, presented by the Triangle Community Foundation, that brings together nonprofit professionals from across the region for a full day of networking and professional development. This year's Summit will be held at the Durham Convention Center on April 28.
Thanks so much to everyone who bought a ticket to attend the Summit! We can't wait to see you in Durham at this sold-out event. We've got an awesome day planned for you. Take a few minutes and read over the schedule for the day and our list of speakers and breakout sessions to get pumped. Also be sure to join the conversation on social media using #NonprofitSTRONG.
Special thanks to our Title Sponsors Triangle Community Foundation and Vokol by Pathos Ethos for their generous support. Check out our full list of amazing sponsors who are investing in emerging leaders.
This year's conference will allow participants to opt into one of three tracks:
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Taking your Career to the Next Level (engaging mid- to senior-level professionals)
- Nonprofit Professional Essentials (building your toolkit as a rising professional)
Other perks to expect at #NonprofitSTRONG2017:
- Light breakfast, coffee, and lunch provided
- Free professional headshots provided to all attendees
- 1:1 professional development coaching sessions & informational interviews
- Free parking at conference venue
- After-party immediately following the conference at Social Games and Brews in Durham
For any questions or inquiries, please email email@example.com.