The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of the Triangle #NonprofitSTRONG Summit is an annual conference, presented by the Triangle Community Foundation, that brings together nonprofit professionals from across the region for a full day of networking and professional development. This year's Summit will be held at the Durham Convention Center on April 28. Join us and learn from emerging and established leaders in the nonprofit sector. Lunch and a light breakfast are included with ticket purchase. All ticket sales are final.
This year's conference will allow participants to opt into one of three tracks:
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Taking your Career to the Next Level (engaging mid- to senior-level professionals)
- Nonprofit Professional Essentials (building your toolkit as a rising professional)
Other perks of #NonprofitSTRONG2017:
- Free professional headshots provided to all attendees
- 1:1 professional development coaching sessions & informational interviews
- Free parking at conference venue
- After-party immediately following the conference in Downtown Durham
We look forward to seeing you!
For any questions or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.