Tax refund coming? Holiday credit card statements rolling in? Thinking it's time for a raise? It's March, which means we are going all in on March Money Madness to address personal financial management as a nonprofit professional.
YNPN Triangle NC will bring together a panel of speakers well-versed in financial well-being and literacy. Think of this as an opportunity to ask the questions you may not want to ask at work!
- Heather Yandow - Nonprofit Consultant, Third Space Studio
- Hugh Harris - Outreach and Policy Counsel, Department of Justice
- James Miller - Executive Director, LGBT Center of Raleigh
Get insights and answers to questions like these:
- If my job is funded by a grant, how can I be proactive about salary and stability?
- What is the best way to start/increase my savings for the future?
- How do I advance in my nonprofit impact and increase my salary?
This event is free. Seats are limited, so register today!
Light Refreshments will be served.
1023 Halifax St
Raleigh, NC 27604
Google map and directions