The mission of YNPN Triangle NC is to cultivate and support young nonprofit professionals in the Triangle by fostering networking, skill-building, and resource-sharing. To honor our mission and our values, we've broken up the year into three core pieces:
Networking Opportunities: Through casual networking, we will host three major networking events centered on getting to know and continuing to grow and build the YNPN network!
- February 2020 - What is the Vision of YNPN for 2020? During this event, participants came to learn what we had in store for 2020, met board and committee members, and learned about the ways they can get involved with the network.
August 2020 - Individuals will come together to meet the current board and committee members to learn about upcoming available positions
- Meet the current board and committee members
- Interview or apply for current positions
- On the spot interviews
- December 2020 - End of the year celebration: Let’s bring together the entire network to celebrate the past year and look ahead into 2021.
Skill Building Workshops: These competencies are always at the heart of all YNPN Triangle NC professional development events and we want you to grow with us!
- 2020 Self-Care Series
- 2020 Financial Literacy Series
- Tech Thursday
- Resilient at Work
Resource Roundtables: The 2020 Resource Roundtables are structured networking events grounded in YNPN Triangle NC's competency model. During these events, individuals from across the sector will come together to share essential skills and resources around our four main pillars:
- Effective communication
- Personal management
- Leadership development
- Technical skills
During these events, individuals from across the sector will come together to share essential skills and resources around our four main pillars. Our aim is to assist young professionals to build out the relevant skills and knowledge needed to flourish both professionally and personally.