YNPN Triangle NC's mission is to cultivate and support young nonprofit professionals in the Triangle by fostering networking, skill-building, and resource-sharing.
The Emerging Leader Award recognizes one outstanding young nonprofit professional for their leadership and achievement in the Triangle nonprofit sector.
Candidates for this award should:
- Work at a nonprofit in the Triangle region
- Is a young nonprofit professional, defined as:
- Is 40 years of age or younger, OR
- Is 41 years of age or old with less than 7 year of experience working at a nonprofit
- Exemplifies the values or shows promising leadership based on the YNPN Triangle NC's Competency Model
Nomination are due by April 20. The winner will be honored at the 5th Annual #nonprofitSTRONG Summit Conference on May 17, 2019.
Ready to recognize an outstanding young professional?
Before submitting a nomination, please review the YNPN Triangle NC Competency Model. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.