$1,935.00 raisedGOAL: $3,000.00
We know that emerging leaders in the nonprofit sector are helping to transform our communities and our world each day. The YNPN Triangle NC Board is committed to ensuring these dedicated professionals have access to the knowledge and skills needed to take on additional responsibilities, gain confidence, and step into bigger and bolder opportunities. For us, this means creating accessible professional development workshops and resources rooted in our competency model to ensure our members have a broad skill set to tackle the next challenge.
We have an ambitious goal of raising $3,000 over the next two months. We, as a board, recognize the importance of walking our own walk. That is why we hold ourselves accountable for 100% participation in financially supporting YNPN Triangle NC. Today, we invite you to join us in making an investment -- an investment in people; an investment in equity; and an investment in building a more powerful and diverse social sector.Donate
Elizabeth Byrum posted about Elizabeth2016 on Facebook 2016-05-09 21:31:05 -0400I just made a donation to YNPN Triangle NC to support emerging leaders! Join me here: http://bit.ly/1TB2w87$105.00 raisedGOAL: $100.00
I know that since I joined YNPN Triangle NC in 2014, my life has been enriched both personally and professionally. In addition to finding my nonprofit tribe, I have gained extensive leadership experience and professional development. I proudly tell anyone and everyone about YNPN because I truly believe we are the best resource for local nonprofit professionals of all backgrounds and for those who are looking to join the sector in a variety of capacities. Your support will work in the following ways:
- $10 helps provide YNPN Triangle outreach materials (business cards, flyers, etc.) for additional community engagement
- $35 provides a scholarship to our annual #NonprofitSTRONG Summit, whcih provides networking, professional development, and resource sharing
- $50 helps pay for the YNPN Triangle NC website and listserv, which are vital means of communication for our current and potential members
- $100 provides an in-depth professional development opportunity featuring an engaging and qualified speaker
- $250 provides a travel stipend for YNPN Triangle NC leaders to attend the National YNPN Conference and proudly represent our chapter
I am proud to currently serve on YNPN Triangle NC's board of directors and I am committed to helping the organization continue to make a difference in the lives of nonprofit professionals. Join me in helping to cultivate the leaders of tomorrow!
The work of young, nonprofit professionals is never-ending. There is a continual need for more skill-development, bigger networks, and deeper levels of engagement. Here at YNPN Triangle NC, we are dedicated to meeting those needs for all in the Triangle community. Your support goes directly toward those efforts. Consider making an investment in supporting emerging leaders who are working toward a more just, equitable Triangle community today!Donate